Serve your Joliet Community in a Great Criminal Justice Career
With our Criminal Justice programs, you can gain the knowledge and skills to help keep your community safe. Earn your A.S. or B.S Criminal Justice degree through a comprehensive, focused training program delivered by an experienced, professional faculty. You will learn legal principles, ethical standards, and practice critical communication skills. Obtain the foundation you need for positions such as a police officer, deputy sheriff, state highway patrol officer, court clerk, court bailiff, correctional officer, probation officer, parole officer, and various federal law enforcement positions.
- 100% online!
- Experienced faculty
- Individualized support
- No prerequisites required
- A.S. or B.S. degree option
Why choose our Joliet Criminal Justice programs?
We provide quality education and career training for students just like you. Our programs are achievable, our degrees are desirable, and our goal is to provide you with an education that works for you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Online Expertise – We have the experience to offer quality online education.
- Flexibility to fit your life – Courses are 100% online and available to you 24/7. With monthly start dates you can start when you’re ready, and work when you want.
- Experienced faculty, dedicated to you – Enjoy quality, individualized instruction from experienced faculty.
- The right program for you – Choose from a variety of certificate and degree programs in a wide range of fields.
- Your success is our goal – We are committed to your success. Our goal is for you to obtain the training you need for the career you desire, and we offer personalized support to help get you there.